My heart's Rhyme



Of all the treasures in this world so wide, None compares to the love I have inside. It fills me up and overflows my heart, A feeling that can never be torn apart.

Your beauty shines like stars in the night, Your smile is the sun that gives me light. When I'm with you, time stands still, And every moment feels like a thrill.

Your touch ignites a fire deep within, A passion that burns brighter than any sin. My heart beats faster with every breath, As I cherish every moment until my death.

My love for you will never fade away, It's a flame that will forever stay. I'll love you until the end of time, For you, my dear, are my heart's rhyme.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.