STILL THE ONE

My first promise was  i'll never be your EX.
Second was to never,ever let you go.
That is i'll fight for you no matter what!
And i was ready for what will come next.
I had no thoughts of loving any more.
You had wholly engulfed my heart.

Good thing i still love you the same..
I couldn't love you more i was at the climax.
You also made your promises
Im greatful you kept them.
We still progressing.. despite the ups and down.
Cause i know i  for a record you've never let me down.
You always pick me, and dust me up..

Its now our Seventh anniversary.
You've told me many of the
 best things i yearned to hear.
To an extend i just remember a summary
You always tell me i have no idea
of how much you love me..
You always say you love my deep voice.
Its the music that everyday you want to hear
And I'm always your best choice.
I know they will be more,same time next year.

We've the best moments that i just want to live in.
Like the day i took you to chicken inn
i was about to pay for the bill,you surprised me.
You told me,it's your turn to take me out.
And you took care of the bill.
Stole your dad's car and took me to a road trip.
That was so awesome,i cant measure how your love is so deep.

Today i wont talk..about the worst moments
we'll talk of how we cuddle to keep away cold
How my silly jokes never get old,
 how in strong storms we have each other to hold.
when  i look into your eyes and stay silent..
How you keep time and never come late.
How you look smart in each of our dates.
How i just want to have you forever
(I feel perfect when im with you..)
How i want to be perfect forever.
And when mom will have you as her guest.
And i've no valueable gift, buh hope this will be your best.
I love you, you know i'll love you even more.
Happy anniversary my dearest

Comments

Phanice kadzo said…
GreatπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Unknown said…
Tnks 😍😍😍😍
Unknown said…
Tnks 😍😍😍😍
Unknown said…
Tnks 😍😍😍😍
Mathew Okodoi said…
Nice
salman said…
Thanks for sharing such great information with us. I hope you will share some more info about "Click Here To Know". Please keep sharing.

Our Picks

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)