I'm not good enough

I'm not good enough
I failed to fuck you countless times
I know you want it.
Bt where the fuxk should I start.
I just admire and wish, 
manifesting I'm in that coochie
I regret coming over.
I should be cumming over
fuck it!..
I'm greatful I didn't.
I'm greatful for the last time
I miss you so much.
But what the fuck was thar?
I really loved you, I'm sorry
I've feelings and a dick
sometimes it's just hard to think
over those beautiful tits
I've failed to make you mine
Felt like I don't deserve you 
and that's a really bad feeling
you kept pushing me to the edge
I didn't push back
I hate it the most when you judge me
and say awful things about me
when you think worse of me
All I want is a smile on your face
All I want is my dick in you
All I want is you in my bed
All I want is you on my chest after intense orgasm
I'm I a bad person? It feels like it. 
 

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.