WHEN I WAS YOUNG

I would hide my arms in my shirt and tell people I've lost my arms.πŸ™ˆ
I would restart a video game when I knew I was going to loose.πŸ˜‚
I ,not once, made my friends think they have got something either on the back or the forehead and pretend that I'm rubbing it but end up smacking real hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I would close my eyes and act like nobody is seeing me 😡
 I would sleep with all stuffed animals so none of them gets offendedπŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I had that one pen with six colours and wanted to push all the buttons at once. If you never used it then you missed out on such a great  item. Or do they still existπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 I would pour soda on the caps and act like I'm taking shots at the bubbles..like pap pap pap 😈 .
I would wait behind the door to scare someone,but ended up leaving the scene  because they took long or I had to go pee or took another direction instead 😭
I would fake being asleep so my mom would carry me to bed. I would even hold my breath to make the nap seem more legitimate πŸ˜…πŸ˜….
I would comfortable advice my friends not to throw stones high up in the air for they might hit the clouds and make a hole on them which would constantly pour water on us😐😐
When we look at an object at the same time or make a similar comment then we'll be like," you owe me a chocolate bar or I give you five smacks on the back"πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜“
I used to hide half my bus fare from school in my bag and tell the conductor that that's all I was given. I would even go ahead and open the bag for him but won't open the side having the ten shillings πŸ˜‚. We would end up carrying each other on one seat. The ten shillings I used to buy more stuff in school the next day 😎
I used to think the moon was following me. I used to see as if someone is driving the moon. The man is still there even nowadays though πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
I knew the animated cartoon characters were actually real people housed inside the television πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺI never attempted to flip my fingers any nearer.
I would watch those two drops of rain running down the window and think its a race.
I would make a chain from a thin string and hang it on my chest then act like the people on TV πŸ˜‚
I once swallowed a seed and was scared to death that the tree will actually grow in my small belly😭
It's the great throwback πŸ˜‰.
What are the most stupid things you did while you were still young?

Comments

Anonymous said…
soo cool it reminds me back that tym
Obura said…
Yeah, thank you. We both went through that
Beda said…
That is such an awesome throwback. It has made me reminisce all the crazy stuff l used to do and even convincing my agemates of somethings to be true
Betta said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.