I Used To Write Poems For Her

I Remember those days like last december
How she had engulfed my heart
I couldn't think straight, my head was absent
I couldn't breathe without feeling her in my chest
She had me to the core
She had me so tight, that she was the only one I saw.

She was stunning, an angel without her wings
I wrote so many poems for her 
Her eyes were like stars glowing  tinglings
I was lost in between her beauty
Soaked in between her booty
I wanted to fuck her brains out
Everytime I saw her my heart sings
Her pretty smile made me beg
"please be mine" 

She's  a queen, a mother to a prince
Whenever she walks the earth shakes
Eyes turns, necks twists 
Trees bow down to her
The moon worships her
Sun rises so as we can see her beauty
Her Irresistible smile

Not a single love for her is lost
I couldn't match to a goddess 
She way out of my league
Though every single part of me was happy
Having her around

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Silence Is Gold