Why Her?

 Why would you run after her?

When she don't like to be chased;

Why would you insist on fitting in to her world?

When she don't want you to be there;


Why would you give all your love?

When it is not what she wants to have;

Why would you wait for her?

When you know it will just be a waste of time?

Why would you fight for her?


When she is not worth fighting for;

Why do anything for her?

When she doesn't appreciate everything you do;

Why live your life for her?

When she doesn't even care about you;

Why her?

When I am just right here

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.