What do I see in you?

What do I see in you? Oh boy. Oh boy,
I see mountains and rivers, a lifetime of joy,
I see the sun shining on the greyest day,
I see clouds of silver lining my way,

What do I see in you? Oceans of blue,
Colorful rainbows, morning dew,
Trees of glory displaying leaves of green.


I see goodness and beauty in all living things.

I hear creatures of darkness prowling the night,
But I'm safe in your arms as you hold me real tight.
I feel the whispers of the wind entwining my soul.
I feel you breathing, that makes me whole.

I hear the rain falling and the sun on my face.
I feel the shadows of darkness as me you embrace.
I feel happiness and laughter, tears and sorrow,
But without you, my love, there would be no tomorrow.

I feel thunder and lightning whenever you're near.
I feel whispers of love wind brings to my ear,
But of all of the things that nature may bring,
It's your love I cherish above everything.

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/what-do-i-see-in-you

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.