Skulls of dead feelings.



Skulls of dead feelings.
I take a deep look inside,
 There's nothing
Just vague, hollow, and empty.
How can I tell you how I feel when I'm not even sure
How can I tell you how I feel when it doesn't matter
I feel nothing, It's worthless.
I want you but it doesn't matter
I need you but it doesn't matter to you or anyone else.
When It's worthless when it's nothing.

I take a deeper look inside, I see a child
believing he's strong when he's weak
pretending to be wise when he's clueless.
scared but pretend to be fearless.
wants to feel something but he's numb

I take a deeper look inside and it's scary
nothing is left just death shouting
ghosts wallowing and haunting
eating me from inside
Every feeling that rose was killed
was Ignored and  suffocated
No hope inside, just walking dead.
It's a desert of dead feelings
a river of sorrow and sadness
Just darkness
a pool of dead skulls
Nothing makes sense at all.

I take a deep look inside the heart is tired of feeling
The mind is tired of overthinking and pretending
The soul is tired of hoping,
The body is tired of waiting for nothing
 At the rock bottom.
I wonder should I keep going? should I stay alive?

Another look inside. Just loneliness,
my soul wandering searching for closure
with my cry for help, everyone turned a dead ear.
I think it's time to go. It's time I can finally rest
with all these feelings I couldn't express.
Or if I did they wouldn't matter.

I see them preach about this as if they knew what they were talking about.
They're just words that don't make sense to them, a way to get clout.
But they have to say them. anyway
"I'll be there for you if you need help

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.