I'll Just Admire You From a Distance

I've never been the type to say what I feel
But I have this feeling I could never reveal
I just don't want you to leave me for having this feeling
Because I know you're already my everything

I choose not to show this feeling within me
I really tried to keep it a secret but it always shows as you can see
You're my best friend through bad times and good times
But hiding these feelings of mine feels like a crime

With you, I feel so fine
how I wish you could be mine
Your eyes are like stars so bright
You are sweet, funny, and always right

We we're once closer than the moon and the stars
But now it feels like I'm a lost piece of a broken jar
I tried to forget what I have felt
But my heart feels like an Ice cream that continues to melt

We used to be together every day
So I'm afraid if you'll go away
A day with you is another day to cherish
And my secret thought of you will never vanish

You'll just be a dream
A dream that would never come true and would stay as an undone scheme
I'm just a secret admirer
That name seems to fit me better

I'll just admire you from a distance
So that our friendship would not have any disturbance
'Cause I know when it broke no one could ever repair
And it would be my greatest nightmare

I want to tell you, believe me I tried
And sorry, I lied
You really made me fall in love slowly
I would tell you that frankly


I know someone had already stolen your heart
So I'll just keep my mouth shut
Even it hurts deep inside me
I will just pretend so that you won't even see

I can't hide these jealous feelings of mine
So I'll just stay silent to pretend that I'm fine
I know I don't have the right 'cause we don't have any commitments
But whenever I'm with you and your friends feels like I'm just an old ornament

I never got the chance to say how I feel about you
And there are so many unspoken words that I want to tell you
But I know you wouldn't care
So it would just be a waste of time so I won't dare

But I know if I tell you my feelings You'll say "Let's just be friends"
So it won't make sense
Of all the moments we've had, I regret none
I'm under your spell- what have you done?

But whenever you're hanging out with your friends
Feels like our friendship doesn't make sense
This secret feeling cuts me real deep
Each passing night it made me can't sleep

It feels like my heart is going to explode
But I'll just keep this as a cell phone in a silent mode
My dear best friend I have these three words for you
But if you'll reject it, I don't know what should I do

I wanted to say that you made me fall in love slowly
But I don't regret it dearly
These three words mean a lot to me
Hope you'll not get mad at me

I already love you
Oh.. what should I do?
Maybe I'll just admire you from a distance
So that I won't make any disturbance

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.