The Last Time.

If the last time I saw you is the last time, 
If the last conversation we had is the last,
It is still enough;
If those beautiful moments we had been the last. 
I'm glad they happened.
They forged beautiful memories
I'll relive anytime I miss you.

If that last time you made me smile is the last, 
I'm greatful It carved safe heaven in my heart,
If Those sleepless nights and rainy days, are the last they'll remind me why I love you.
If the days we make out are the last they'll be a pillar that holds your memory forever.

At one moment I was a walking corpse and you gave me life. 
At one time you believed in me
made me believe in myself
made my spirit alive,
that turns me on every time I think about it.
That was the moment I could effortlessly paint the clouds

It would be okay If we never saw each other again.
It is fine if we won't talk again
It is fine if we're busy for each other.
It is fine if I gain you as an enemy
I made peace with all that,
At one point we all have to grow.
And I think its time for that,
Thanks for the memories

Comments

Phanice kadzo said…
Beautiful piece 💓

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)