Why did you smile ?

 black woman smiling and looking at smartphone stock photos - OFFSET
Why did you smile ?
It kills me everytime you do.
I get lost in the moment 
not knowing what to do
Im caught up in it
Your smile lights up my world
It sends shivers down my spine

Your smile enchants me
Weaves in and out of me
Like my very breath
It is a spell
That you cast with nonchalance
Mesmerizing those about you
I am yours I am lost In your smile

And as I whisper in your ear
Of such heavenly things.
You move closer and near
Such warmth your face brings

When I try in vain from sad thoughts to refrain,
when the world seems to be so hostile.
I’ve so much to gain, ‘cos I know I’ll remain,
in the tender loving warmth of your smile

I see that loving look of love
shine deep inside your eyes
of the starlight from above
In their diamond disguise

Comments

Anonymous said…
The precision ❤️💥

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)