Tell Me How To Let Go

Letting Go | thezombieshuffle
It's incredible how far we've come.
And even though it took so long,
Seems like it was only yesterday.
Never really had in mind,
That we’d make it this far

Seems like it was only yesterday.
Like it’s just a flash back,
of our first time meeting each other.
How wonderful it must have been.
Just seeing your face and you welcoming me with a smile.

Less did I know,
That things would work out the way they did,
That you’ll turn out to be this girl,
That I am unable to let go,
Despite the rock bottoms we hit.

There is something about you,
I have been trying to figure out
Since the day I fell for you
But I’d say that I am unable to figure it out.
Coz for sure I want you for you,
and not for anything quantifiable in you.

Sometimes I wish we could go back
to that moment we first kissed,
To have another chance of answering many questions,
to let you decide what is better for you,
for that time, it would have been easier.
It was easy for us to let the feelings,
Take control and have our best.

I love the way you look at me.
Always makes me smile.
I love the way you hug on me.
Always makes me feel like it’s just you and me,
on this curious world.
I love the way you safeguard me.
Always lets me know you never want to lose me.

I love the sound of your voice.
Always has me making the right choice.
These logic may sound lame.
But at least they are revealing,
how much I love us.

And now I've got my sight set on you.
I'm never wanting to look away.
I've got a heart that will never be restrained.
You are so special to me I could say,
But honesty you have become a part of me,
That I am never willing to let go..
 
Like and Follow our Facebook Page for more poems.

Click to Download TezoDigital App

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?