My Last Coin

My Last Coin. A bridge to my riches and a wall from poverty. I want to Toss it, Heads for dropping it in a wishing well. Tails for betting on it hoping for it sell. Or I'll save it in a jar. Buh I fear It will be lonely in there. Or maybe I can buy myself some kicks. To 'drink' them. Or buy some kales to push me for weeks. Either way I need more of these to survive. I need more of them to be alive. Without it I'll starve So my decision here has to be brave. I lose it I die. I risk it, I increase my chances To see another day and hope. Or I can plant it, let it grow and harvest it later from the tree of it. But I wonder, In between what will I do without it. It gives me power just by having it. It boosts my esteem by carring it around. It gives me the confidence and voice among a crowd. Bt when gone I can't make a sound. Having me more of these is a sign of blessing. Having less is the reason Im cursing. What the fuck mehn? My last coin. A bridge to my riches A wall to poverty.

Comments

Obura said…
Toss that coin broπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?