Drown Out The World.

I listen to my music
to drown out all the sound
traffic outside, parents fighting
the chaos all around.
Take me to another world
nature, the club, the sea
let me fill a different role
someone else to be.
Swaying to the beat
like a fish that's swimming by
having the time of my life
for that, I cannot lie.
Close my eyes and jam out
Get this party started tonight
bob my head, rock my body
in my mind, I'm in the spotlight.
Fall asleep with songs still playing
the lyrics invade my dream
from lollipops (I want candy)
to sexy (peaches and cream)

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)