Karma

 I love that bitch 

Because she hits where it really hurts 

Her name is karma and she defends me

When the world hurts me, she hurts them 

And it's so fulfilling to know she's there

To wipe my tears and enjoy the moment 

When she tarnishes my enemies 

I laugh because I have the right to

Because y'all treated me unfair and it's my time

I love karma because she showed me fate is on my side

Steering close but deep

Fulfilling Evey tear that they gave

And for that lover who left me on the isle, 

I hear he's dead

My bitch killed him

Because she cares more than anyone else.

Karma is my girl.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.