'Stole My Heart.



I lay here all alone and think of our first chat
It wasn't that long ago we talked of this and that
So quickly we connected. Have we spoken before?
I never want to end our chat. I always want some more.

I find it difficult to believe how for you my heart aches
I yearn for you and miss you heaps. i want your embrace.
I think of you each minute of each day that goes by
I fall asleep without you, it makes me want to cry.

Last night I matched the stars with the times I think of you
I was doing well until i ran out of stars, what was I to do?
I lay back in my bed and think of you until I sleep
The thoughts of you stay with me as I close my eyes and dream.

How you've made me feel this way in such a short while
is a question I ask myself and then I just smile
You stole my heart so quickly like a thief in the night
Its the strangest feeling I have had but who am I to fight?

All I ask is that it's handled with love and with care
It's been a little fragile in many recent years
When I wasn't looking I've stumbled and fell
for you so very hard and fast. I wonder if you can tell.

I'll dream of you again tonight and imagine in my sleep
that we kiss and hold each other and as one our hearts beat
I can only hope this dream comes true, as distant as it seems
Ill never stop wishing and will hold onto my dreams
XO ):

Comments

Anonymous said…
motooo

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)