Love Is....

Love is...
Love is truancy and emotions
Love is Salacious desire and affections
Love is the heart's connotations
Love is...
Love is an ocean of endless trust 
In it you'll drown with complete submission
As it enslaves your heart, expect no rescues
Love is...
Love is shrimp with passion sauce on nights dates
Love is a feeling, a times discombobulates a times resonates
Love is a journey, where forever after awaits
Love is...
Love is kind
Love is an enlightened mind
Love is blind
Love is...
Love is you and me
Caress my heart and fondle my soul
Love is in us and it's in control
You were the poem i wrote by the candlelight
My Love.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)