Maybe

 




Maybe one day the beating of my heart will cause your tears to flow. 

Maybe one day the mention of my name will cause your heart to break. 

Maybe one day the thought of my embrace will fill you with pain. 

Maybe one day my presence will be the reason for your distress and anguish. 

Maybe one day I will darken your sun. 

Maybe one day I will pierce your heart. 

Maybe one day I will be a painful thought and a hurtful reminder. 

Maybe one day I will cause your heart of love to desire the wine of hatred.

Maybe one day my kiss will not be magical but betrayal.

Maybe one day that familiar tune will kill the smile on your face.

Maybe one day that painting of me and us will fade the colours of your joy.

Maybe one day that photograph will capture your happiness in exceeding darkness.

Maybe one day our memories will cause you to forget the sound of peace and the voice of tranquility.

Maybe one day what we shared will leave you hollow, empty and forsaken.

Maybe one day I will be all that you hate and none of that which you like.

Maybe one day my sweet words will haunt your bitter days.

Maybe one day you will stare at me and wonder why.

Maybe one day...

But I know not of that day; whether or when it shall be. 

But I know of now; today.

Maybe today we should listen to our hearts beat, and curve our names.

Maybe today we should embrace, let the sun light our hearts in God's presence.

Maybe today we should think of love and remember not hate.

Maybe today we should kiss our fears goodbye and dance to the sound of crushing waves.

Maybe today we should paint a photograph of a memory of tranquility.

Maybe today we should share what we like.

Maybe today we should speak the truth; stare at honest conversations and wonder why not.

Maybe today we should live in now, love now, laugh now and leave tomorrow for another day.


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)