Alive



They said I would never feel higher than this
They said I would never get to ride on clouds and paint the sky
They said I would never be able to touch the stars.
They forgot that I have you

Your love does that for me
You do that for me
I get lost in you
And I never want to be found
Galaxies spin when our souls collide
The stars sing when my lips find yours
And my heart beats again when your love finds mine.
You intoxicate me

When I'm with you
Hands shake
My pulse races
Heart beats fast
My knees grow weak
Sensations explode

When I'm with you
I feel alive

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)