The Beautiful Neighbour Next Door.

She is so beautiful,can't explain,perfect
I Love how she smells a bacon scent.
She hugged me once she is so soft.
The way she looks at me,wow she is so hot.

With the short hair and the prettiest smile.
Her beauty didn't  just come from her great sense of style.
Her gorgeous face is something that I would die for.
She’s the whole package there’s nothing more I can ask for.

She has the perfect skin tone with dark brown eyes.
A small waist and little thin thighs.
Her hands are sweet you know nice and smooth.
When she's around  sometimes I get the blues.

She keep her hair up tight using that good shampoo.
Haven,t seen her feet yet but I’m sure they look good too.
I’m addicted to seeing her it’s like I’m under a spell.
Her voice is sweet, in the bathroom she sings so well

My friends say go get her, I say she’s out of my league.
If we were both plants she’d be a flower and I’d be some weeds.
I get up early because to see her I can not wait.
Her smile makes me smile, yeah it’s that great.

She’s Beautiful, She may not believe
And if beauty were inches, she'd go on for miles.
I'd better catch her before I go out of style.
I'm going to let my heart be my dial
So I can tell her what I've been feeling for a while.

She has her own special way
Of turning around my terrible day.
She makes all the bad things go away
The second that she says hey.

And when I look into her eyes,
I see pure beauty with no disguise.
Just a glance at her makes my heartbeat rise.
I know for a fact that these feelings aren't lies.

If only she knew
Maybe, just maybe, we could start something new,

GET OUR APP ON PLAYSTORE TEZO DIGITAL APP




Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)