Picture Me

Picture me holding you in my arms
Picture me lying on your bed
And a feeling that you cant escape.
Picture me being there every moment you need me

While you walking down the aisle
Picture me waiting for you, my eyes full of tears.
Picture every place you want go with me.
The life will have together
Picture the  beautiful babies that will take your eyes

Picture us dancing to our favourite song
Walking laughing in the moonlight.
Seated outside counting the stars together
Picture me being supportive in everything you do.

Coming home from work to have those tasty lips
Picture me singing you lullabies and tell you bedtime story
Picture me never doing wrong
picture us together our love growing strong

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)