When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

So, lately I've came to realize that its quite hard to have it all together.
 Once you decide to love someone or when you want to settle in one relationship, Strange things start happening, everyone likes you and they really open up.
Y'all remember that time when you were single like nonsense, nobody really cared about you(leave alone your family n friends, you know). Really, you were once out there, lonely and searching. Your search and prayers, lets say, were answered. And now you are happy,and trying to make things better if not best, with your 'spouse'. And you can confidently confess that you are dating, like for those I interviewed, congratulations.
Okay, now surely, as I have said earlier, I did some interviews here and here and also there. I wanted to prove some trash that was dumped on my head by one of my friends. I experienced the same trash, sadly, when I first tried things out( I mean dating, but well that's a stronger word you know. Oh and sorry I didn't mention that. Good.)
And the trashcan had a bold question, like, why does it happen that once you settle in a relationship, people start finding interest in you. It's like everyone who rejected you n who didn't see the beauty in you, has been given a third eye.
 I know most of us, who've been in any public, thumbs up relationship, can attest to this. It's a thing. Maybe if you've not experienced it, I'm making you aware.
A true story, we asked one of my mates on his birthday, some of the challenges he's been through ever since he started dating his current girl, and one of the things he highlighted was the fact that many beautiful girls have confessed that they pretty much like him.
 I took a quick flashback on when my guy used to hang out with only friends and no girl said no word, I was kind of moved but what can I say...
What makes this a thing anyway? so here is what i found out.
Jealousy
As simple as it sounds, but it answers everything
you need to understand that not everyone is happy with your progress whatsoever. And in this line, not everyone who shows interest at this time, is, really interested in you. Pin my words, some people would strive to break you up and see you back in your "lone-ranger" status. They'll be happy after all.
Understand the people around you; know your people. Don't allow ill-minded individuals with intentions of killing your happiness to actually stab your happiness with a sword that you sharpened. Someone who's driven by jealousy would do anything to see you on a lower level of success in any aspect.  As Bett Milder once said, “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you." A lot of people get so hung up on what they can't have that they don't think for a second about whether they really want it. And they end up trying to get everything or destroy everything that exists, that shows their laziness whatsoever.
Nature
I think it just kind happen naturally, its like getting in to the ocean you just have to swim to survive, and in this ocean those are the tides that you have to encounter.
Tested
I think whoever you are in a relationship with is trying to test you. May be they want to be sure that you love them more than they love you. Or just to be sure that you'vent changed. So they sent one of their friends to you so that they can pretend that they like you.  And you can clearly fall into trap if you aren't careful.
 And lastly things may be getting so sweet that you want to try more, just be careful,
thats all about today......
 I WILL CONTINUE

Comments

Phanice kadzo said…
Can't wait for part two🤗

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.