She Said She Wont Believe a Word I Say

She said she wont believe a word i say.
Told her she is the best,she said no way.
I took her to the mirror, told her, look at her.
She told me I'm no different from the other guys.

I told her she is the beautiful creature,
I've ever seen,after my mother and sister.
and I really meant every word i said
She told me I'm a  joker and Churchill is running out of comedians.

I told her you smile so perfect,
Whenever you smile,my things go bananas.
If snow white was real you could be her.
She told me i lie too much i could not be the prince.

she has these lips that i always wanna kiss.
I wont tell her anything about these.
She would think i probably wanna smash
Yeah its true cause i gat a crush on her.

Told her, she so amazing,from head to toe.
Everything everything,I really wanna see more
Asked her out severally and she said no.
She wont believe a word i say.

Done with biting around the bush..
I want to do all the crazy staff with you.
I want you, I'm not sure about my heart
It will speak for its self and I'm not sure of that

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)