Weapon

Something you should know
I fought hard for you to let go
You are the one i embrace and adore.
You gat the keys to my heart and a spare for my door.
I was a player but for a record your my best score.
The Best new catch i will never throw.
Keeping me indoors as you lay low
Its best for me you're a good Hoe.

I wanna prepare my farm for the next season.
Im working really hard baby girl your the reason.
I can fearlessly walk in to war cause you my weapon.
All time Top rated coz you're a fashion killer and icon.
Wanna see you everytime,when you far we facetime through the phone.
Btw you're the one who taught me how to stone.
The one who gave me this crown
This is so amazing we flying on our own zone
Bloody tears i what i'll shed when i hear you're gone.
I just dont want to be lone.

She is my wings together we fly.
She is my lighter I'm always high.
Always together we never use good bye.
We're one, still with knots to tie.
Together we laugh and together we cry.
Together we wet,together we dry
Together we live and together 'will die

Together we strive,Together we loose/ Archive
P like pool always wanna dive
I still don't know how you like it a ride or a drive.
Not coming* as i wait for you to arrive
......

I have more to say but u'll be jealous
And wish this could be us.
It can't cause you have no Ass.
It will be here for a long time, it wont pass.
Bye i've to rush to her,She needs to be with her star.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)