Every Girl Wants a Bad Boy

"Unaboo,we huoni kuwa unaboo watu?"(You are so boring don’t you see that?).Before i used to get that a lot from several girls i pursued. At first it seemed normal, like yeah i know I’m so boring but it went on until i had to ask myself why? Now i gave myself a homework to find out why. I stayed off the social media for a while then started my research from google, you tube and some bloggers. I even went through the text conversations again and again to seek for answers. I found out that I’m a Good boy. I also found out that good boys live a lie, they fake and many more stuff like,they care. I  wanted to change that because i knew ladies don’t love good boys, i wanted to be a ladies man. I couldn't stay that way forever. I made my plan and a back-up plan for that.
First i had to find out why ladies love bad boys, second was how to be a bad boy and stay that way and third was to find a lab rat, that was the target girl, i feel sorry for her my plan worked and my project succeeded. And seriously why should i have a backup plan okay may be two or three lab rats. In case one runs away or sees the trap.
In that case i found out that the reason girls fall for bad boys is, good guys are so boring they will ask for a permission to kiss you, a permission to get in your pants and whatever they want to do with you making them so predictable. Girls like surprises like kissing her while she is not/less expecting. And what  bad boys do is they create an environment which whatever they want to do wont backfire and if it does there is an alternative thus making them superb to good boys
Nice guys love to an extend that they don’t love themselves. They are ready to walk naked for their girls to have it all,Gucci and whatever. They make a lot of unworthy meaningless sacrifices which in the other end the girl doesn’t notice. For instance you have Ksh.100/- only and have an intention of using that for supper, then your girl texts you she is out of DATA. A good guy is ready to starve because of love and send her that money. I consider it stupidity. Nobody will love you if you don’t love yourself. Just tell her you are low she'll understand.
Most of the good boys don’t want to keep it real, they don’t life their lives. They don’t want to spoil their reputation. All they want is to look and stay good to people.
They can be in a girls inbox(may be a girl they like alot,let’s say crush) in there they notice the girl likes them too and all they'll do is to beat around the bush until they are too late or may be the girl loses interest and the "unaboo"("you boring") comes up and end up in the friend-zone.I don’t why they even get into their inbox. Ladies want guys who won’t waste time,who hit the bulls eye like,"hey i think i like you can we meet up and talk?" that way short and sweet.
Good guys are insecure, inferior, they always avoid the trouble.Gentle to an extend they can’t get into a fight to defend themselves or their loves. They are best in letting it go even for what they really worked hard  to get. They give up so easily to avoid challenges or maybe they are weak. Ladies want strong guys who can protect them and themselves. This part is where bad boys are good at, you look at his girl with a fisi eye and you get a punch without an explanation.
They also like crying like babies(kulalamika lalamika),they'll always want to look innocent, they’ll always want everybody to feel sorry for them."Hey look at me I’m single, look at me i don’t drink nor smoke, I’ve never been to a club, look at me I’m poor, I’ve never met(mate) a girl." Not knowing they are painting a picture to everybody that they are losers. Nobody wants to associate with a loser. Keep that to yourself. You can lie for as long as you get what you want, tell her that truth when she is deeply in love with you or when you've built something concrete with her.
They are also not confident enough or not sure of what they want or what they say, you can easily know when they are lying to you. Thus making them so unromantic. Be sure of what you want. You want her to come over don’t hesitate to call her . She is yours, get to her pants do whatever you want or else someone will do it for you.
And they worst part is good guys will forgive even if they find their girls cheating. Because they can't bear to lose  her in any case or maybe they can’t bring themselves up to dump her.

Good boys also have a positive part  making them different and sweeter. If you want a long relationship, they are  always there for a long time not a good time
And it’s simple they'll always be there for you. The little stuff do matter and they take time to notice them. You’ll  never have to worry about them ditching you, or not calling you back, because they will never abandon you. It’s their nature they just care.

Back to my plan; step two was  easy i had to stop caring and small petty things being busy doing nothing standing up to occasion and what i wanted. I had to  stop talking or texting those girls i blew it up in their inbox, others i had to block them it was a new journey creating  a way for my lab rats and my traps. Trying new things like getting drunk etc.
well it worked.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?

Silence Is Gold