WHAT IF I HAD TOLD YOU WHAT I FEEL?

Regretting the moments I took for granted,
Moments when I was eaten by pride and hatred.
What if I had told you what I feel?
Would it change my life's wheel?
I was so afraid to fall in love deeply,
For mending a broken heart will never be easy.
I have been rotting in that hell before,
And I don't want to be there anymore.
But why is my heart crying in pain?
Why do I feel that my life's turning so plain?
Should I have told you that I love you?
Should I have showed you that it's true?
They say some words are better left unsaid,
Emotions should be kept till they fade.
No, scratch all the cowardice and negativity,
Because saying what you feel is the real bravery.
So what if you won't love me back?
At least there will be no what if's in my mind.
But it's too late for me to realize this fact,
'Cause now you're gone and you'll never be mine.

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice read Brian. Keep going 👏
Betta said…
Thanks phiona

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.