MY BEST FRIEND

You always answer when I call
And help me up if I should fall,
But you never complain at all,
My true friend.

You confront me when I am wrong
But will never scold me for long,
Instead, you try to keep me strong,
My true friend.

You know the funny things to say
To make me laugh my fears away.
Like the sun, you brighten my day,
My true friend.

You see in me gifts I deny
And urge me to give things a try.
You spread for me my wings to fly,
My true friend.

You always perceive what I need
And offer it before I plead.
Just like a book, my mind you read,
My true friend.

You value little things I do
But won't brag of what you do too.
How can I ever repay you,
My true friend?

And greatest of all I have found
When times are tough and I'm down,
You are the one who sticks around,
My true friend

Comments

Unknown said…
This is touching and most of all awesome.
Tezo Digital said…
@zena moha, thanks you can read more of these

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Silence Is Gold