iBELIEVE

I Thought i should talk about that day
But every time i try,I've nothing to say
I think I'm falling in love with you again
I'm a little nervous,last time i did you left me in pain.

Lemme ask, will we still be hanging out!?
The previous one was awesome,you made me believe
That I'm not damn and I've never been
I think im the one,i've no doubt
I was just feeling my self,feeling a relief..
A relief from my low key.

The hours we spent together,
You unlocked doors and opened windows that weren't even there before.
It was like a game that we played and both won.
My heart now beats more passionately.
Your not a seductive but you raised my esteem

I had the most beautiful view when i looked into your eyes I saw a galaxy  of love.
If every time i think of you i had i flower now i would walk in my garden.

Is this love;!? Does it mean im in love?!?

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.