SUPER GIRL

I just saw the girl of my dreams
And we talked for hours. I cant lie i was nervous. I loved it,It was just us
She is so fine,I saw the end of the world,And she was one of the angels who were coming down. She will be mine,I'll stare at her from dawn to dawn.
I found my self smiling time to time,I found my self happy. And there she smiles back, making me run out of  words. When I held her hands,found my self in the space. I saw a different world.
I cant drink,I won't get drunk. May be when she'll be mine. I'll drink her she'll be my wine. I felt like  when I'll die and she touches me,I'll breath again.
I felt like when i step to sahara it will rain. I felt like....I can't even explain

This is the most beautiful thing,Im in love. My heart melts every time i see her smile
She told me,i make her blush every moment i say i like her curve. And i get going crazy some miles.
She gat sexy eyes which say don't stop looking at me.
I'm like locked and her glance sets me free.
She is my superhero my super girl

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

Bad Day

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?