KEEP DREAMING

Did she kiss me?!
Keep dreaming...Betta.
Things never workout in real world.
She never wants to hear from me.
She never wants to hangout.
She never....
She is so cooperative in my dreams.
We hangout,Big time.
We love. In my dreams we laugh..
I just don't want to wake up..
I just don't want to leave her there
Where she is so nice,so loving and caring.
The character of her that i made..
Keep dreaming ...Betta
It always ring in my head.
For sure I hate the reality.
I Better get back to bed
Looking at the ceiling i see her face
She smiles broadly.. i sleep
wishing not to wake up agàin

Dreaming like driving her in my car.
Picking her up when things have gone too far.
Im i still dreaming!?!

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Bad Day

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

WHAT IF YOU MARRY YOUR AGEMATE!?

Silence Is Gold