When My Dreams Come True

When Nights get brighter; its almost sunrise
When I wake up
Check my phone, she left me a surprise again
She melts my heart every morning;
Love  bubbles pop out; making me smile all-day
Jullie you much worthy to spend all my pay

When my dream comes true
Your lips will be the first thing to see when I wake up, 
Your sexy eyes  will open for me every blessing
And a whisper "I love you" to my ear
Will wash away all my pain; all my fear

When dreams come true
 I'll take you all over the world
Be part of you in every of your jungle and wild
Be part of  you from creation to revelation
Face and solve problems together
In storms, winds n' all weather
Trust me my love for you will not weather

To tell you there's nothing I'd rather do
Than spend my whole life loving only you
When I look at your face
I see wrinkles I see you getting older
A reason to make my love stronger
Which is not to last longer but forever
Set fire at dawn and warm ourselves
Watching the sky full of stars under the moon.
When my dreams come true 
^Betta

Comments

Phanice kadzo said…
That's the sweetest poem ever 😄😄

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)