Skip to main content

Words I don't Mean

I don't know about you but I'll always be here for you.

I loved you enough to let you go.
Not hoping  for you to come back
But I hope you find what you looking for.
Most of the times I lie.
Say things I don't mean
Say things you wanna hear
You don't deserve that
And I know I can't give you the things you want
You want something real
Something meaningful
Someone who's always there,
Bt me I'm never present
I make promises I don't deliver
I keep contradicting myself with my words
I say I don't believe in love yet I can't stay away from you
I say I'm always here bt sometimes I don't pick up your calls
I don't reply to your messages
Because I'm busy trying to escape myself
I'm busy looking for money I don't make.
I'm loyal I never cheat, but I make you feel like I'm
I make you insecure about yourself
Yet I know you're beautiful I just don't say it
I know I love you bt I don't say it, as much as you do.
Feels like hell in here
Feels like a cage with keys in my hands.
Words I don't mean. 
What do you want? I've always asked myself.
Looks like I'm blind to affection
Blind to attention
Blind yet I see how much you love me.
I should let you go

From PoetryFarm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STILL THE ONE

My first promise was  i'll never be your EX. Second was to never,ever let you go. That is i'll fight for you no matter what! And i was ready for what will come next. I had no thoughts of loving any more. You had wholly engulfed my heart. Good thing i still love you the same.. I couldn't love you more i was at the climax. You also made your promises Im greatful you kept them. We still progressing.. despite the ups and down. Cause i know i  for a record you've never let me down. You always pick me, and dust me up.. Its now our Seventh anniversary. You've told me many of the  best things i yearned to hear. To an extend i just remember a summary You always tell me i have no idea of how much you love me.. You always say you love my deep voice. Its the music that everyday you want to hear And I'm always your best choice. I know they will be more,same time next year. We've the best moments that i just want to live in. Like the day i took

Why did you laugh?

Why did you laugh? When you know your smile robs me of my senses, Takes my identity and also flashes my bright eyes, Unable to think about anything else but submit to you, Rob me of my masculinity and make me feel like a little boy. Passionately, intimately, you look me straight in the eyes, For your eyes are the windows to your heart, I can gaze straight through your beautiful soul, For I trust your eyes will never lie, no matter how hard you'd try. You should know, three things that makes my life complete  Are love, laughter, and you, my drug, my addiction, The laughter has lasted since the very first moment  Falling for you babynaa, has been so much fun. Regardless of whether it's giggles at the kitchen table  Or even full loud laughter any place we're capable  Every single smile, is an image of our affection  You're my dream come true, all I ever dreamt of. Our adoration, well that is somewhat more significant  Radiating through when our giggling is ridiculous  Begi

Bad Day

Cause I slept drunk yesterday, I wake up with a spinning head I can't tell left from right. I have to pull myself together and after a litre or two of chilled water with a squeeze of lemon I become steady,trying to wake my wife up since I can't do shit on my own, it's dark ;4 or 5 in the am-so I think, dogs are barking And a cock can be heard from a far,"why are you so stubborn!" slowly whispers ,my wife. Assuming that is rhetorical ,I let her be, I have to fasten my pace so I cannot be late for work. The weather is chill and mist has formed in most part of my neighbourhood, again I can't see shit and this time not because of the darkness but the mist. I have already left the house when I get a call from my boss "Hello, I thought we spoke yesterday and you promised to be here earlier than now!" "What!?,I mean sorry, I am on my way sir."I reply not knowing what we spoke about the previous day. My head is still floaty, memories about last nig