A Date With Fate

I should be dead along time ago
But I'm here deep into shit I can't understand. 
I  lost my muse and the hunger for writing
I'm sad and my tears just run down to my stomach 
I'm tired, frustrated and bitter
I want more of this life but It's no longer sweeter.
I want this money but the courage to chase after it faded
I've many sores on my feet already and journey is so long 
I should never give up but what's left?
I should be greedy for success yet this shit leading to more stress.
I should be patient yet rage is feeling up I can't contain it
I should lash out or scream I need help 
The streets are unforgiving everyone fighting for his own survival 
How can I save you from drowning when we are in the same storm in the same sea
Middle of nowhere trying to keep our heads up to get some air. 
Everyone's suicidal. 
Depression, anxiety is smothering us all. 
Voices in our heads screaming you should end it. 
Is this our fate? are we all in the same boat?
Is it our lifestyle? or we were all here just a moment to make us tough. 
Just a moment to strengthen our souls and minds 
 Every day keep wondering is this the day I break? 
Is my life on stake. 
Should I fight to fulfill my dreams or should I fight to  stay alive?
Someone said, "be certain with what you doing your fate is in your hands". 
That's when I felt handicapped. 
That's when I felt....I've failed
"A date with fate" 

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)