I'm still Cute

 I'M STILL ME



My looks are nothing extra,

My face doesn't lie about my age,

My skin still tight and smooth,

And my energy's still the same.


Too often my memory works for me,

Not easily do I lose things at all.

Do almost all as I plan,

Never to allow them slip my mind


I try hard to avoid my mirror.

Even harder not to smile on it,

And when I catch a glimpse,

I recognize me.


I still have crushes on random women,

I try hard not to check them out,

And when I manage not to,

I take a minute in a world with them.


I still come to my home from work,

Turn on the music on wanting pitch,

Still listen to songs about drugs and murder,

They still make me skip reality..


Money will take its time away from me

Or maybe decide never to stay with me,

But never will I appear like I miss her,

Rather forever work harder to marry her.


Life has went a little faster for me,

I have done quite a lot at a young age,

I have felt old more that twice,

But I still take a bath and glow beyond my limits!!

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)