The First Day We Met

I heard music when I looked into your eyes 
Despite the quiet circled around our bodies
As snow crystals crept to form blankets 
And if they were warm I would have crawled in
Inviting you to lie beside me and intertwine 

Our hands into jigsaw puzzle pieces 
Fitting perfectly together to form a picture 
Of the aurora borealis shining beautifully 
Like your eyes softly singing to me 
And your smile turning the cold into vapors

Whisping into a fog and swiftly ascending 
I could dream for hours of you beside me 
Gazing into the purple hue of the sky 
Or slithering and dancing beneath the sheets
Melting the snowmen and making the angels blush

Comments

zenobioquarles said…
Iphone Titanium Art, Art and Techniques - TITNIA
TITNIA ART is a studio specializing sia titanium in cutting and premium titanium nose hoop used video game titanium tubing hardware. Their studio focuses on traditional and video titanium helix earrings game technology with an emphasis titanium quartz meaning

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.