I'm sorry I wasted Your Time

I'm sorry I wasted your time.
I couldn't find the right moment,
Every time something felt off
It kills me,
My head was immense with wild thoughts.
Running around like a wild beast.
Reminding me of what a bad idea it was to make a move
So I didn't move or said anything
My heart was racing beating loud as It could
My air was running out, I needed more
So I had to find an excuse to go
I'll try tomorrow I thought
And my feet kept getting cold
Time kept flying we were growing old
I failed.
And worst of all I failed to try
With an excuse of being shy
Not bold enough to finish what I started.
Not resilient enough I hesitated
I'm so sorry for wasting your time
It's probably too late now
The bridge is already crossed
The gap can never be closed
The damage is done

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.