Courage




What’s behind the open door, is it happiness or pain?
Who can I trust and will I make the same mistakes again?
For those of us paralyzed by fear, what does the future hold?
We could hide behind our fortress walls and watch ourselves grow old

Or take the chance on happiness, knowing we could fall
Will we fall in love or fall apart, for whom would we risk it all?
The sage advice I offer you, “To thine own self be true”
Accept that you are lovable, most importantly by you

Courage and a leap of faith, is all it takes to start
For when the right one comes along, you’ll know deep in your heart
There are no guarantees in life, we have no crystal ball
You may end up as you are now or you may just have it all
Tell that someone how you feel, don’t let them slip away
You're worthy of love and happiness, today and every day.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)