I want More

 Yes! I wanted more, more of you. 

more of your time 

just a little more to see you blush for the last time 

more  kisses. more affection  more smiles and giggles

more risks and bad decisions 

more of just being with you. 

more of everything with you.

laugh and just being happy with you around 

make love and more with you.

I wanna get lost in between those shinny eyes

Be engulfed in your heart and p**sy

more  passion as you scream

 my name begging for more

I want that and late night dates

more talks bout life and the future 

more of star gazing watching the moon

more of grabbing that fire  ass

I want to swim this love wave with you 

I want to walk with you

I want to watch you fall a sleep 

I want you :( 


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.