I'm not strong enough to stay away from you

I'm not strong enough to stay away from you
No matter how much I want to
No matter how bad you've hurt me in the past
My anger with you can never last

I keep running right back to your open arms
Keep asking myself what's the harm
I know with the pleasure comes the pain
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Build me back up just to let me fall
My heart overrules my thoughts
I know its coming but I can't fight it
You’re an addiction I just can't quit

What the fuck is wrong with me
Without you I cannot sleep
When your there you Break my heart
When you’re gone my world grows dark

I try to make my heart grow cold
Keep my feelings under control
I'm not strong enough to stay away
You’re gonna be the death of me

My heart is battered and bruised
Yet I'm so confused
It drives me crazy that I cannot win
I'm going insane as I try not to give in

All those lonely nights
Filled with endless fights
With you I lose all control
Embrace the ache to feel whole

What have we become
Into your trap I succumb
It feels so wrong it feels so right
I just want you to hold me tight

Into your fire I get burned
For a love I know will turn
For a while I'll grow numb
Then again and again return

I'm not strong enough to walk away
Lost the fight again today
It's useless to resist I know
I should have realized long ago

So into the darkness I embrace
For a love that cannot be replaced
Make the punishment worth it for the Bliss
I seal my fate with a kiss

I hate that I love you so much
Yet all I long for is your touch
I am not strong enough to stay away for long
It's with you that I belong

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)