I'm hungry

I'm hungry for success
The passion and drive doesn't allow me to settle for less.
The need to be great pushes me, keep me up late
I believe my hands carry my fate.

I'm greedy for  I want more and more
I want all of it at a go
So I must work while they sleep
Get in to the roots and go too deep

I want to make it into books of history
As one of the greatest to ever live
I want people to tell my story 
Of how far I've come and what I achieved

I will not rest until I'm done
I'm hungry ,let me eat and do the dishes.
Sitting on the thrown 
Is what my heart wishes

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)