I Waited Part 2



 Her P.o.v

I know I should be getting ready but I'm just lying on my bed scrolling through his feed. The man is fine and this he knows. Thoughts of what will go down tonight have me getting tingles in my vagina. His soft lips on mine as he takes unzips my dress and I his pants. He kisses my neck trailing down to the line between my supple breasts, circling my navel as he strokes my thighs. His huge hands all over my body sending shivers to my spine as he kneels down on me and gives me the best head I've ever received. The thought of all this makes me want to reach to my drawer and get my dildo out but I decide against it because I want to wait for the real thing. It makes me anticipate the night. I have been sex starved for 6 months now. My boyfriend is overseas working and won't be back until the end of the year. Deciding to meet up with him really took a lot of convincing from my friends and I can't help but feel a pang of guilt. What if my boyfriend is out there being faithful and I'm about to go out there and cheat? A small voice at the back of my mind reminds that maybe he too has someone there. Someone that Keeps him company during the cold nights while I have to get extra blankets on such nights. Someone that cooks him hot meals after a long day at work while I have to do everything by myself after my 8 to 6 job. Most importantly, someone he makes mad love to and promises the world to. Just thinking about it makes me feel jealous and I know that's



rich coming from someone who is about to cheat. I decide to FaceTime him and check in with him but he doesn't pick up. He's probably out cheating. I quickly undress and head to the bathroom. I wash my hair, wax, douche and even attempt to lighten my armpits and knees with the turmeric mixture.  I'm praying all of this is worth it. It would be such a waste if not. I dry my hair and straighten it. I make a mental note to carry a scrunchie because ponytails are  sexy and efficient  when giving head, if the need arise.  I  oil my body and do a simple almost natural makeup look because I wouldn't want to stain his sheets. I need to prepare myself for the possibility that what if nothing happens. What if he just wants to eat, sip wine and get to know each other? I hope not.

I head out to my bedroom and pick out  a floral puffy sleeved milkmaid dress with slits on the left and right side. It is not too dressy  I hope. I decide to pair it with lilac strappy sandals with a subtle hill and a lilac baguette bag to fit my phone, a spare lipgloss and a box of condoms. I spritz my signature scent on my neck and arm. I pick my phone up to order a ride and oh shoot  he's sent me a message. I open the  message and its a  picture of the setting. This is so thoughtful I  like the man more. I'm about to tell him it's perfect when the doorbell rings. I wasn't expecting anyone so it must be the wine and chocolates I ordered. I had completely forgotten about that. I open the door and a mixture of emotions engulf me. Standing in all his 6 feet glory is my boyfriend. 

"Well that's not the reception I expected," he says and smirks.

I shook off my trance and run to him and hug him tightly. I didn't realize how much I missed him until this moment. The reality that I was about to cheat on a man that has made so much sacrifices for us dawns on me and I feel tears on my cheeks.

"Why are you crying? And you look so fine were you going somewhere or did I interrupt something?"

"Baby I'm so happy to see, I missed you, I was heading out with the girls but looks like I'm gonna have to cancel" I tell him as I help him wheel in his luggage. I rush to bed and I get a new text from Alex.

"Bado unakam?"

It breaks my heart but it's for the best I reply, "kwani ilikuwa nikuje,"

I switch off my phone and I go to the kitchen to fix my man something to eat.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thumbs up 👍👍

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.