I had a Crush

I had a crush...
On you 
Tried to tell my self to stop 
Like quicksand the more I try 
The more I get myself in extreme depths
I wanted to be in your dreams as much as you did in mine
The day I saw you
My heart got smitten
The day we met
My soul got sweetly bitten
The day I hugged you
My head felt blissfully dizzy
All because I find you so sweet

I had a crush..
On you, 
Right now you seem and feel so far.
I don't know if I've a shot any more
I don't if you'll make me feel nervous and anxious anymore
If you'll make me shy away and my heart race
If I'll smile for no reason
If I'll be restless 

Your hair is like a beautiful wave
Your eyes are like shining pearls
Your lips are rosy red
Your smile makes my heart curl
Your look is always trendy
You walk like a diva
You are just too hot to handle

Every time I look at you
My senses go out of control
My body starts shivering
I freeze up like a pole

Every time I look at you
My palms get sweaty
My mind goes totally blank
Because you are so pretty

Every time I look at you
I start quivering
My lips break into a smile
My heart starts to sing

What I like about you the most
Is the way you walk
The way you smile
When you begin to talk

What I admire about you a lot
Is the way you dress
Seeing the way you tuck your hair
Is a sight of pure happiness
There seems to be nothing
That I don’t like about you

I like you
I hope you don’t get mad
This poem is a cute confession
It comes straight from deep with in
I hope it doesn’t get a rejection
This is to let you know
That I can’t sleep nor rest
I have a big crush on you
I just don’t know what to do next

This feels like  the right place to say all this
not in your dm, here. you're my muse

xoxo


Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

Silence Is Gold