Hoping to see you

Day drinking, drunk face.
Hungry with so much food  I can't  taste. 
Angry, bout things I can't change!
Can't stop day-dreaming
Hoping to see you
In person or in my dreams
So much in my mind words I can't say


A brief narration of love with perfect flow
And In the end no one speaks
How sad, when we both miss out
You look at me, you smile
You like what you see, as do I
Why not say something then?
Why won't you come
we spend sometime again?
As we talk about life in my oversized t-shirt
As we laugh to our dry jokes then get wet.

Stop holding back
Ignoring what you feel
Letting go of what you want
Jump in the mud
Don't be afraid of the dirt
Go with the flow, be the flow.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.