They Don't Want To Remember

I had to be miss perfectin everybody's eyes
They all said I was beautiful
but I knew it was lies
I'm so ugly on the inside
Covered by disguise
They never see my screams for help
Because nobody tries.

The gothic black clothes I wear
Show Depression's setting in
I haven't eaten in a week
I simply must stay thin
No one cares about me
Or they'd ask where I've been
All the pain and betrayal I feel
Is buried deep within.

I cannot look them in the eye
It's been years since I have smiled
No longer going out with friends
But rather with boys and getting wild
They don't see me anymore
Now that I'm not their only child
Showing all their love to another
Has made me so lost and riled.

All the pictures through the house
Are now of the newest member
All of mine were taken down
Sometime in late December
They're probably a pile of ash now
The remains of burning ember
I guess my life that's lost now
They don't want to remember

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)