If all I had was love to give.

If I showed you all my flaws would you still stay?
Would you love me if I lost all hope and couldn't pray?
If I had to leave for war for months to years in my life
Would you still remain faithful and want to be my wife?

If the world ended and we were on opposite ends of the earth
Would you still love me and prove our love has no worth
If I became a billionaire then in one day lost it all
Would you stay with me at my lowest when I fall?

If I showed you my secrets would you keep them tied to your heart?
If I showed my weaknesses would you stay and never let us fall apart?
If for one time I could not be brave?
Would your love still come wave by wave?

If I had all the money in the world would you stay true?
Would you stay as you are the girl I fell for and once knew
If I didn't look the way I look would you still show your affection?
If I had severe injuries all over would there still be a strong connection?

Would you be there to get in my face and tell me I'm wrong?
Would you just stay the night or stay forever long?
If I asked you to spend your whole life with me?
Would you stay at home with me or just flee?

If I could no longer write these words of love?
Would you still be here or fly light-years away as a dove?
If the world hated me and wanted me dead?
Would you lie with me in my final hours upon our bed?

I want a woman who won't change whether we are poor or rich.
I want a woman who will remain the same and never switch.
Would you love me if I was a king and reached world fame?
If all I had was love to give would you still love me the same?

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)