In your eyes.

Look at me again and give me that chilly smile.
Take my hand drive me crazy some miles
Let me swim in your eyes for a little while.
Hours turn into minutes and I want more.


I want more of you, more of your skin
more of your touch, more of your smile
more of these happy moments.
more of these cherishable memories
and still, we can make more
I'm still knowing you and you're full of joy
fun and glowing.
I can't take you to the moon and back
but I can take you higher than that.

You're so kind to be human. You're an angel.
you say you want to swim with the sharks
but how deep can you go?
It feels like the first gasp of air 
after you keep your  head underwater for too long

Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?
Has anyone ever noticed, how when you smile, the world seems at peace?
I don't know how you do it, but you make my day, every time I see your face.
I don't ever want to say goodbye, I forever want to see your smile.
You're perfectly imperfect, and I like you in every way.
How can I say this to you?
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, is what you're.
I can't stop saying this word when you're in my presence.
That you're the most beautiful

Can't you see, that for me, you're the best to ever be?
It's just that simple, I don't even know if the feelings are mutual.
I don't really care if you like me, but I like you, is all that matters.
And yes that is true. you're beautiful in every way.
And I'll love you every day.

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.