In a perfect world

If we could be transported
Into the perfect place and time
We would be holding each other
and you'd still be mine

We could spend the day relaxing
at the lake or in my bed
you would get excited
jump around and hit your head

We would have no trouble
we could drive around talking through the day
And if in our talks, we stumble
"Purple Tree Thought" you would say

In our perfect world
My dreams take me every night
I have you to myself then
And I hold on with all my might

Until I find a way to stay
Forever in our place
I will hold you in my dreams
Until reality, we can replace

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)