I Survived.

I dealt with storms,
leaves and twigs flew around,
wind raising a brown dusty whirlpool,
still couldn't bring me down.
I stayed, head held high, glowing eyes,
I fought and stood alone.

Destruction all around me,
up to where the teary eyes can see.
My heart collapsed inside with pain,
like how broken tears fall down,
I got to my knees within a second.
All the energy I used to survive,
none left to continue the existence.

The willpower that held me together
burst away in moments with a blast,
shattering away my hopes,
all across the barren land with bodies.
A land where I live alone now,
with a huge baggage of memories,
that I wished could have buried me alive.

Who is to say what to expect now,
Is my life over if not shared with others?
Or am I to be called successful for surviving?
Or the most unlucky person here?
Who knew that dealing with memories,
a bunch of things you cannot even see,
was tougher than dealing with people?

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

I Waited Part 2

Bad Day

When My Dreams Come True

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.