Monday Poems

There are numerous roads we face mixed together, called life, 

some take us to valleys unmatched, 

Some are loaded up with valuable stones, rocks, that leave a splendid flicker like the sun, 

Others lead us back around to our number one spots we've passed, 

One of my #1 roads takes me past your beautiful smile and a warm welcome, 

Close to the rivers that nourishes the plants that grow well, 

to become trees. 


Trees that take off high to over look the statures of growing, 

A sublime accomplishment, as all trees aren't fortunate to grow as tall, 

be that as it may, upon this road accompanied with warmness, 

The sun consistently shines followed by your warm hi. 


I trust and hope this Monday, 

Sparkles more brilliant than some other 

Monday, In your eyes, 

As you can consistently makes the most of this day, 

Take advantage of it.

Good day!

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)