Lazy Sunday Poems

Tezo Digital

A view from my window sheets,

On a lazy Sunday morning once more. 

Few downpour drops on the window ledge 

Post downpour, the climate so chill. 


The group on the roads are lesser than usual

The bus station has just a couple of travelers, 

The usual hustle clamor of the matatus is unwitnessed, 

Why not! Isn't Sunday intended to simply sit back, relax and have a great time. 


However, there are additionally bustling individuals on the streets 

Decked up and hastily catching with the bus, 

Then, at that point there were additionally the less lucky newspaper delivery guys,

For whom Sunday resembles a regular work day. 


Observing all these while sipping my hot cup of tea 

Life appears to be relentless and we like hard worker, 

At the point when I glance back at my room on this lazy Sunday 

Just to discover my sweet lovely woman, how soundly asleep she lays!

Comments

Our Picks

STILL THE ONE

It Ain't Love

I have a Secret Too

I Waited Part 2

Reasons people fall in love at first sight

When My Dreams Come True

Bad Day

How should a healthy relationship Be?

'Stole My Heart.

When You Finally Decide to Date(part 1)